One of the quickest ways to advertise your online store is posting a press release on the web. Online news distribution is spreading rampantly, which has made it easier for stores to announce the launch of their products or services.
There are more such effective ways to tell the world about your web existence. Read on to know about them.
Online marketing ways
• Create product feeds. It is a file that contains product descriptions, images, pricing, special features, and sometimes ratings. Submit the feeds to websites that compare products.
• Write fresh and interesting content about your products or services. Post them at directories and other places with backward link to your site. This is one of the smartest ways to market online.
• Post newsletters. Send emails. This lets you keep in touch with your present customers. It also shows that you care for them. You can give them the latest news on your website, information about your new product line, and other useful and interesting details from time to time.
• Submit your website to important search engines. Pick link directories and sites that specialize in your niche. They help popularize your links and generate web traffic on your site.
• Get local listings for your website. Popular search engines like Google and Yahoo create tools for e-shoppers to help them find online stores. They provide maps, business hours, e-coupons, and more to make online shopping pleasant for them. Make sure that your website or store is in those listings.
• Produce your own ad video. This is the age of YouTube. Millions of potential clients lurk on video networking sites daily. Upload your ad video displaying your product or service on such sites. Ensure that the video is short and creative, which captures the curiosity of viewers and they are compelled to visit your website. Moreover, this is an inexpensive marketing technique.
• Join Facebook, Twitter, and other such popular social networking sites. Although you may not sell your products or services directly on these sites, you can interact with your prospective customers here. If you’re looking for young generation clientele, this is the place to be.
• Provide discounts, special offers, product samples, contests, coupons, free gifts, and other such “attractions” to your customers. Everybody likes retailers who have something free to offer to their customers.
Win the hearts of your customers and watch how your online store gets all the popularity votes in a short time.