How can we help you?
TN115 toner life end message
- With power on, open the toner access main door (You will get a "door open" message in the LCD.)
- Hit the "Clear/Back" button and you go right to the “Toner Reset Menu”
- Using the up ^ Down > "Search" arrow buttons you can then scroll through reset options for each of the printer's  toner cartridges!
Code: B. = black; C. = cyan; M. = magenta and Y. = yellow
- For each for these cartridges is the option to reset for Low Yield (S) or High Yield (H)
- Using the number keypad, select option #1 (to reset each to "H")
- Hit the "Clear/Back" button to get out of the menu, close door and you will be able to print.
If you need to speak to our customer service staff, call us at 1-833-786-1266. We are available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT Mondays through Fridays.