Cartridge not recognized (Most Dell, HP, Lexmark, and Sharp models)
- Remove the printhead tape. Usually it is bright in color.
Remove the cartridge, switch off the printer, and unhook the cords.
Please wait 15 minutes, then plug in and reload the printer.
(Without the cartridge) Gently wipe cartridge printhead and circuits to remove debris.
Alcohol can be used to clean the copper and contact points.
- Reset the printer's factory settings.
- If it is still not working, please reinstall the CD, printer software, and driver on your computer.
If you need to speak to our customer service staff, call us at 1-833-786-1266. We are available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT Mondays through Fridays.
- How to turn off HP 950XL/951XL cartridge protection
- Non-recognition message for HP 932XL/933XL/950XL/951XL cartridges
- Remanufactured HP 920XL or HP 564XL cartridges does not fit in printer, what should I do?
- How should I handle cartridges with orange or yellow tape?
- Cartridge not recognized (Most Brother, Canon, Epson, and Xerox models)
- No ink/poor print quality (Includes most Brother, Canon, Epson, and Xerox models)
- No ink/poor print quality (Includes most Dell, HP, Lexmark, and Sharp models)
- How do I fix an empty or low ink error after installing your cartridges?
- My cartridge won't fit.
- The cartridge I received has a different shape (bigger/smaller).
- Leaking printer ink cartridge
Create an Account
You're only a few seconds away from personalized shopping, speedy orders, and huge savings.
Log in with your credentials below.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below, and we'll send you the link to reset your password.