How can we help you?
Cartridge not recognized (Most Brother, Canon, Epson, and Xerox models)
- Make that the foil or plastic strip that was covering the vent opening has been removed.
- Check to see if the cartridge you bought is the right one for your printer.
- Examine the printer cable to ensure it is not loose from the printer to the computer.
- In the printer, take out the cartridge.
- Use a paper towel or cloth to wipe the cartridge's computer chip gently. Applying rubbing alcohol will help you clean the copper component and the contact points.
- After 15 minutes, turn the printer off.
- Reinstall the cartridge after turning the printer on.
- Set the printer back to its factory default settings.
- If it is still not working, please reinstall the CD, printer software, and driver on your computer again.
If you need to speak to our customer service staff, call us at 1-833-786-1266. We are available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT Mondays through Fridays.