Cartridge not recognized (Most Brother, Canon, Epson, and Xerox models)
- Make that the foil or plastic strip that was covering the vent opening has been removed.
- Check to see if the cartridge you bought is the right one for your printer.
- Examine the printer cable to ensure it is not loose from the printer to the computer.
- In the printer, take out the cartridge.
- Use a paper towel or cloth to wipe the cartridge's computer chip gently. Applying rubbing alcohol will help you clean the copper component and the contact points.
- After 15 minutes, turn the printer off.
- Reinstall the cartridge after turning the printer on.
- Set the printer back to its factory default settings.
- If it is still not working, please reinstall the CD, printer software, and driver on your computer again.
If you need to speak to our customer service staff, call us at 1-833-786-1266. We are available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT Mondays through Fridays.
- How to turn off HP 950XL/951XL cartridge protection
- Non-recognition message for HP 932XL/933XL/950XL/951XL cartridges
- Remanufactured HP 920XL or HP 564XL cartridges does not fit in printer, what should I do?
- How should I handle cartridges with orange or yellow tape?
- Cartridge not recognized (Most Dell, HP, Lexmark, and Sharp models)
- No ink/poor print quality (Includes most Brother, Canon, Epson, and Xerox models)
- No ink/poor print quality (Includes most Dell, HP, Lexmark, and Sharp models)
- How do I fix an empty or low ink error after installing your cartridges?
- My cartridge won't fit.
- The cartridge I received has a different shape (bigger/smaller).
- Leaking printer ink cartridge
Create an Account
You're only a few seconds away from personalized shopping, speedy orders, and huge savings.
Log in with your credentials below.
Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address below, and we'll send you the link to reset your password.